Summary of Findings and Recommendations
Click below for an introductory tour of the highlights, findings, recommendations and maps of the Western State Water Program Capabilities Assessment Survey Report.
OR just take me to the maps…
- Types of data collected
- Methods used to store the data
- Methods used to make the data available to the public, including formats
- Methods used to estimate consumptive use
- Water user reporting requirements and policies
- Future development plans
This workgroup will coordinate their survey with the other workgroups to minimize the number of surveys being sent to the states and to avoid any duplication. The information gathered via this survey will help inform the other workgroups who will be working in parallel to this effort. This workgroup will report on their findings to the full subcommittee.
- State Capabilities Assessment Survey (Word Document .doc): The workgroup, in coordination with the Methods Workgroup has developed a survey for the western states to gain a better understanding of states’ current data exchange and data management capabilities.
- Western State Water Program Capabilities Assessment Survey Report – FINAL – June 2014: This report synthesizes the capabilities of the western states, comparing the various state approaches to data management and reporting policies.
- Survey Responses (.zip file)
The work from this group has been finalized and the workgroup has been decommissioned.
Past Meetings and Minutes
WG1 – May 9, 2014 – Minutes