The Western Federal Agency Support Team (WestFAST) and the WSWC are looking for someone who is interested in learning more and helping with coordination of environmental science and especially water issues in the Western United States. Please see here for more information about this very exciting and engaging position.
- WestFAST Federal Liaison Position – Applications Due May 31, 2018
- IN MEMORIAM – THOMAS E. CAHILL
- Nevada Division of Water Resources, Office of the State Engineer – Deputy Administrator
- Oregon Water Resources Department – Program Analyst 4 (Water Resources Policy Analyst)
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Symposium on the Settlement of Indian Reserved Water Rights Claims