The Washington, D.C. Roundtable cosponsored with the Interstate Council on Water Policy (ICWP) and the WSWC Spring (186th) Council Meetings will be held in Arlington, Virginia on March 14-15, 2018. A meeting with the WestFAST Principals is scheduled for March 16th. Further details will be forthcoming.
REGISTRATION: Registration information will be available in early 2018.
GUEST ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS: The Crystal Gateway Marriott is located at 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202. A group room block is held in the name of the Western States Water Council (WSWC), and guest room rates are $253.00, single or double occupancy.
Check-in after 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival.
Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
RESERVATION METHOD: The hotel recommends using their online group reservations system powered by Passkey to make web-based reservations. Reservations may be made, modified, or cancelled by attendees. Alternatively, you may call Marriott’s Reservations toll free number – 1-800-228-9290, and be sure to mention the Western States Water Council block. Any reservations requested after the cut-off shall be accepted at the hotel’s then current available rate.
CUT-OFF DATE: February 13, 2018. After this cut-off date, rooms can be reserved on a space available basis.
To Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Shuttle – Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary.
Shuttle Phone: 1-703-920-3230.
- DC Metro – Take the Yellow Line to Fort Totten and exit at the Crystal City Metro station. An interior corridor connects to the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel. Cost: $2.00-$3.00, per person, one-way. DC Metro fare is subject to change.
- Taxi – Taxis are available outside airport terminals. The Crystal Gateway Marriott is located approximately 1 mile from the airport. Cost: about $10 one-way.
- The hotel provides convenient valet and self-service parking for guests and visitors. On-site parking fee: $15 hourly, $29 daily.
- Valet parking fee: $34 daily.