The Washington, D.C. Roundtable and Water Planner’s Conference cosponsored with the Interstate Council on Water Policy (ICWP) and the WSWC Spring (186th) Council Meetings will be held in Arlington, Virginia on March 14-15, 2018. A meeting with the WestFAST Principals is scheduled for March 16th. Check back for further details as they become available.
DRAFT AGENDA: ICWP – WSWC Washington DC Planners’ Conference and Roundtable – Draft Agenda (Februay 15, 2018)
REGISTRATION: All meeting attendees are required to register and return the form. Payment is as indicated below:
ICWP/WSWC Member Registration Fee – $325 (by Feb. 16); $375 (after Feb 19).
Non-Member Registration Fee – $375 (by Feb. 19) and $425 thereafter.
One-Day Registration – $175 for Wednesday, 3/14 and $200 for Thursday, 3/15.
Colleague Discount: A discount of $50 each for 2 or more registrants from the same agency.
GUEST ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS: The Crystal Gateway Marriott is located at 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202. A group room block is held in the name of the Western States Water Council (WSWC), and guest room rates are $253.00, single or double occupancy.
Check-in after 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival.
Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
RESERVATION METHOD: The hotel recommends using their online group reservations system powered by Passkey to make web-based reservations. Reservations may be made, modified, or cancelled by attendees. Alternatively, you may call Marriott’s Reservations toll free number – 1-800-228-9290, and be sure to mention the Western States Water Council block. Any reservations requested after the cut-off shall be accepted at the hotel’s then current available rate.
CUT-OFF DATE: February 13, 2018. After this cut-off date, rooms can be reserved on a space available basis.
To Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Shuttle – Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary.
Shuttle Phone: 1-703-920-3230.
- DC Metro – Take the Yellow Line to Fort Totten and exit at the Crystal City Metro station. An interior corridor connects to the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel. Cost: $2.00-$3.00, per person, one-way. DC Metro fare is subject to change.
- Taxi – Taxis are available outside airport terminals. The Crystal Gateway Marriott is located approximately 1 mile from the airport. Cost: about $10 one-way.
- The hotel provides convenient valet and self-service parking for guests and visitors. On-site parking fee: $15 hourly, $29 daily.
- Valet parking fee: $34 daily.